We aim to help you teach your dogs good manners so that they can be happy and contented pets. We aim to keep dogs and their families living together for life.
We can help you with
- Puppy biting
- Living with children and dogs
- Coming when called
- Loose lead walking
- Having a dog that displays self control
- Having a dog that loves doing what you ask
- Supporting vet behaviourists behaviour modification programs
- Trick training
- Up skilling to CLASS™ BA, MA or PHD in canine life and social skills
Australia has become the first international chapter of the Pet Professional Guild, an international body of force free, science based dog trainers. Gill is now a member of the Pet Professional Guild Australia. Thanks Steph McColl and Debra Miliken for your hard work in making this possible.
Having problems walking your dog on a loose leash? How about doing our loose lead etiquette lessons!
Now servicing Clontarf!
Our new Behavioural Consultation format has changed to a 90 minute initial consultation and a follow up 30 minute session at a mutually convenient time at a cost of $130.