We aim to help you teach your dogs good manners so that they can be happy and contented pets. We aim to keep dogs and their families living together for life.
We can help you with
- Puppy biting
- Living with children and dogs
- Coming when called
- Loose lead walking
- Having a dog that displays self control
- Having a dog that loves doing what you ask
- Supporting vet behaviourists behaviour modification programs
- Trick training
- Up skilling to CLASS™ BA, MA or PHD in canine life and social skills
Group classes will commence on Saturday 30 January for 2016. Private lessons and behavioural consultations are still available over the holiday period. Contact Gill for more information.
Now servicing Narangba!
Congratulations to Yogi and Shirley for qualifying for the "The Jolly Jumbuck Award"
Is your dog up to the standard ?Call Gill for a free assessment at your place.