We aim to help you teach your dogs good manners so that they can be happy and contented pets. We aim to keep dogs and their families living together for life.
We can help you with
- Puppy biting
- Living with children and dogs
- Coming when called
- Loose lead walking
- Having a dog that displays self control
- Having a dog that loves doing what you ask
- Supporting vet behaviourists behaviour modification programs
- Trick training
- Up skilling to CLASS™ BA, MA or PHD in canine life and social skills
We wish all our clients and their families the compliments of the season. We are away from Thursday 15 December 2016 and will resume on Wednesday 18 January 2017 with a changed class format.
Keep those dogs safe during the festive season.
Caring for your dog in hot weather -
- Provide fresh water for your dog at all times. Change it at least once a day. A ceramic bowl will not heat up as much as metal or plastic one.
- A child's clam shell filled up with water will allow your dog to take a dip!
- Ensure your dog has a cool place to lie. The sun's position changes during the day and concrete can be hot on the paws so in the house is best.
- Your dog may benefit from wearing a cooling coat or lying on a cooling mat in hot weather.
If it is too hot for you to be outside it is too hot for your dog to be outside