We aim to help you teach your dogs good manners so that they can be happy and contented pets. We aim to keep dogs and their families living together for life.
We can help you with
- Puppy biting
- Living with children and dogs
- Coming when called
- Loose lead walking
- Having a dog that displays self control
- Having a dog that loves doing what you ask
- Supporting vet behaviourists behaviour modification programs
- Trick training
- Up skilling to CLASS™ BA, MA or PHD in canine life and social skills
Force Free Dog Training!
Traditional training of dogs involved some force. Dogs were pushed into a down or sit. When they did not perform the required behaviour, or did something their owners didn't like, they were told "No" or "Uh Uh" ina severe voice. What did they learn? They probably learnt to fear their owners and that it was better to run away than to come. The dog will be much happier and more co-operative if instead of being roused on they are lured into a sit and rewarded for that behaviour. Soon the dog will love to sit and will do it repeatedly. Good dog training incorporates the "3R's" - Request, Response, Reinforce.