We aim to help you teach your dogs good manners so that they can be happy and contented pets. We aim to keep dogs and their families living together for life.
We can help you with
- Puppy biting
- Living with children and dogs
- Coming when called
- Loose lead walking
- Having a dog that displays self control
- Having a dog that loves doing what you ask
- Supporting vet behaviourists behaviour modification programs
- Trick training
- Up skilling to CLASS™ BA, MA or PHD in canine life and social skills
Saturday 18 February AGAIN temperature forecast above 33c at 3pm, so regretfuly training cancelled.
(Source BoM MetEye)
If it's too hot for you outside it's too hot for your dog!
See Heat and Cold for Dogs for tips on helping your dog stay cool!
New Format for 2017!
Our client's have busy lives and often can't get to classes every Saturday so in our new format this year you still get
- a FREE introductory session (without your dog)
- Six practical lessons of about 45 minutes duration and
- One home visit, of about 30 minutes duration, to help with those at home problems. (Home visit is only available within our service area)
- Total Course cost is still $150
But this year each lesson is independantly structured so if you can't make it to a class you can come the next week; you just have to complete your lessons within 10 weeks overall!
If you would like more information you can use the form on the right to contact us or give me a call -
P: 07 5498 6673
M: 0402 468 472