We aim to help you teach your dogs good manners so that they can be happy and contented pets. We aim to keep dogs and their families living together for life.
We can help you with
- Puppy biting
- Living with children and dogs
- Coming when called
- Loose lead walking
- Having a dog that displays self control
- Having a dog that loves doing what you ask
- Supporting vet behaviourists behaviour modification programs
- Trick training
- Up skilling to CLASS™ BA, MA or PHD in canine life and social skills
Next Combined Manners and Lifeskils and Puppy Class Class will commence on Saturday 13th September. Book Now to ensure your place.
Saturday afternoons already booked? Are you a shift worker or a parent with young children or just can't make group classes? Remember Fun For Life offers private lessons at your home, $100 for four half hour lessons specifically tailored for you and your dog.
Don't forget Fun For Life Dog Training offers support for Life.
Having problems with your dog since attending class or individual lessons. We want to hear from you. Please phone or email us.