We aim to help you teach your dogs good manners so that they can be happy and contented pets. We aim to keep dogs and their families living together for life.
We can help you with
- Puppy biting
- Living with children and dogs
- Coming when called
- Loose lead walking
- Having a dog that displays self control
- Having a dog that loves doing what you ask
- Supporting vet behaviourists behaviour modification programs
- Trick training
- Up skilling to CLASS™ BA, MA or PHD in canine life and social skills
Our next Combined Puppies and Manners and Lifeskills starts on Saturday 04 July at 3pm.
Now servicing Scarborough!
Think your dog is ready for "The Jolly Jumbuck Award" Call Gill for a free assessment at your place.