We aim to help you teach your dogs good manners so that they can be happy and contented pets. We aim to keep dogs and their families living together for life.
We can help you with
- Puppy biting
- Living with children and dogs
- Coming when called
- Loose lead walking
- Having a dog that displays self control
- Having a dog that loves doing what you ask
- Supporting vet behaviourists behaviour modification programs
- Trick training
- Up skilling to CLASS™ BA, MA or PHD in canine life and social skills
Fun for Life Dog training wishes all their clients a Happy New Year! Keep those dogs safe and inside during New Year celebrations.
Now servicing Clontarf!
Next Combined Puppy and Manners and Lifeskills begins on Saturday 07 February at 3pm. The first lesson is dog free and committment free. Come and hear about our Force Free Training Methods!
Got a New Puppy for Christmas!
Fun for Life offers a special new puppy consultation.
Cost $75 for 1 and 1/2 hour consultation and follow up action plan.